5 Things We Learned About Bob Saget Last Night
Bob Saget, the iconic TV family man of Full House, took the 92Y stage last night and was anything like Danny Tanner. Or was he? The comedian, now equally as famous for his filthy humor as he is for his wholesome sitcom image, glided between touching stories of his father and telling dick jokes. Here are 5 things we learned last night.
- Saget does a great Tracy Morgan impression.
- He delivered a 20-minute eulogy for his father, peppered with dark humor.
- He served as the officiator at Rodney Dangerfield’s funeral.
- Saget’s comedic origins started in Hebrew school. “It’s a really good place to learn to be funny.”
- John Stamos’ name elicits a… erm, special female reaction. “I say his name and I hear ovulation.”