5 Tips to Get in Shape for Fall
Now that you’ve enjoyed a summer of barbecue and ice cream, do you need a few pointers to get your body back in gear?
92Y May Center personal trainer Kaylin Payne is someone who knows a few things about transforming bodies. She gave us 5 tips you can follow today:
- Take your walk or run outside, while the weather is still nice.
- Work out with friends. Research says you’ll likely work harder. Plus, you’ll feel better.
- Write down your goals and put them in a place where you’ll see them often. Then make a plan to reach your goals. This really works.
- Learn a new sport—nothing like learning a new activity to make you move.
- Join a fitness challenge sponsored by your gym, job, neighborhood or town.
No pressure, but the season for wearing cool gear to holiday parties is around the corner. How are you going to get started?